I'm bad at making games
here's a list of ones I've made
PICO-8 is a "fantasy console" - a little simulated computer with harsh limitations to make little games in Lua
- Hop - a demake of the mobile game of the same name
- Ballz - another demake of the mobile game of the same name
- Pyoro-8 (unfinished!) - a clone of the great minigame from WarioWare Inc.
- Paper Plane - a clone of another wonderful minigame from WarioWare Inc.
I recreated a couple of mobile games to learn more Unity stuff while also making Unity stuff at university
- Ballz Clone - my first Unity project outside of university
- Hop Clone - made shortly after Ballz, my first experience with 3D
I try to participate in game jams as often as I can, but rarely finish them